WTS: Ultimate Ears Superfi. 5

BC_

Hi selling this unused set of awesome earphones. Ive used this for a couple of times but stop using it after i recieved a pair of headphones. This is an awesome earphones, superb clarity and balanced sound. Not too much bass, not too much treble or mids. All the sounds could be heard. If ur a bass heavy person, this is sadly not for u. There is plenty of bass, but not those that pumps ur skulls out or left ur head spinning. It leaves u in another world when u put them on, u wont hear anyone or any slightest noise in ur surrounding. All you hear is ur music, and nothing else. This has great noise isolation. This is one of the higher end earphones besides the triplefi 10. Best among its younger siblings such as the superfi 4, ultimate ears 700, etc etc. Have a sleek and classic look.

Ultimate Ears has been in the in-ear industry since the very beginning. What is special about Ultimate Ears is that they produce all types of earphones right from cheap in-ears aimed at promoting safe listening for kids to high-end quad armature custom IEMs for musicians and sound engineers. The company's reputation is rock solid and they are known to produce some of the very best universal in-ears around. Today I will be taking a look at the newest addition to their product line-up namely the new Super.fi 5. The Super.fi 5 have a few things to offer that makes it unique. For example it is the only earphone currently in the Ultimate Ears line-up that features a top firing balanced armature and features a smarter more ergonomic design.

What are you waiting for? Contact me at 97270314 to deal now.
Looking at $150. Bought by my brother for around $220.
Only comes with earphones and accessories, and a metal casing. Box not included.

Back