WTS Taylor 114ce with ES pickup + Original Taylor Gig Bag

guanxian88

Hey guys,

Selling a very seasoned and nice acoustically sounding Taylor 114ce that has served me very well. Am looking to offload since I've acquired new guitars and don't play this anymore. It is a great instrument for those looking to make a transition from low range Asian made guitars to an affordable but high-quality American made guitar that packs a solid sound. For beginners who are ready to get serious with a good sounding guitar, this would be a good choice as well.

I've just recently sent it for a setup by Malcolm Tan at Mtlutherie, so it's in a great playing condition. Because it was my workhorse guitar for the past 3 years, I would say its condition is around 7-7.5/10, with some visible dings on the body, head-stock and sound hole area. It is not for fussy buyers looking for a guitar in pristine condition but for those looking for a great sounding and seasoned instrument. Please kindly refer to the pictures in the post.

These are the specs of the 114ce:
Type/Shape: 6-String Grand Auditorium
Back & Sides: Sapele Laminate
Top: Sitka Spruce
Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
Neck: Sapele
Fretboard: Ebony
Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
Binding: Black
Bridge: Ebony
Nut & Saddle: Tusq
Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
Truss Rod: Adjustable
Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
Number of Frets: 20
Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
Bracing: X-Brace
Finish: Varnish
Color: Natural
Cutaway: Venetian
Electronics: Taylor ES-T
Body Width: 16 Inches
Body Depth: 4 5/8 Inches
Body Length: 20 Inches
Overall Length: 41 Inches

The guitar was bought directly from Sinamex for SGD 1,350 and I'm asking for SGD 900 (Negotiable). It comes with Original Taylor Gig bag. Please text me at 97300241 if interested. Able to deal in the East (preferred) or West.

Back