WTS: TAMA Superstar Hyperdrive + Sabian HH/HHX Cymbals Set !

Dear all,

I can't believe I am posting this but I am going to sell away my beloved 3-months old drumkit away ! It is a TAMA Superstar Hyperdrive along with the Sabian HH/HHX Cymbals Set. I bought it for $5.5k and now I am selling it away for $4.5k Negotiable. My reason for selling ? I will be migrating overseas, and the transport fees of my drumkit from Singapore to Arizona is too expensive, almost the price of my drumkit. The drumkit is already tuned by me, with the aid of the tension watch (Exclusive).

The drumkit consists of:

Sabian HH 13" HiHat
Sabian Evo HHX 16" Crash Cymbal
Sabian Evo HHX 18" Crash Cymbal
Sabian HH 21" Ride Cymbal
Sabian HH 12" Splash
TAMA SH 22" Base drum
TAMA SH 14 Snare drum
TAMA SH 10 High Tom
TAMA SH 12 Medium Tom
TAMA SH 14 Floor Tom
TAMA SH 16 Floor Tom
TAMA HP300 Iron Cobra Single pedal

Drumkit comes along with hardwares, which are all TAMA branded. Comes along with snare muffle and HP300 Iron Cobra Single pedal.
I can sell the drumkit and cymbals set separately. I bought it at $2.7k each at Swee Lee Co. 3 months ago.

These are the items that I am selling exclusive of the drumkit:

Pearl's Demon Drive Double Pedal + beaters $750
Pearl's Demon Drive beaters $50 each
TAMA's CB90F Felt beaters $30 each
Tension watch (Used once) $100
Wuhan 16" China cymbal + TAMA Boom Cymbal stand $100
TAMA Black Cowbell $25
TAMA Starclassic Bubinga/Birch Snare $600
Razer Orca (LOL?!) $50

I shall put up the pictures below, what you see is what you get. I have prove that this drumkit and cymbals set are 3 months old.

Proof.

Top view.

With China cymbal

HP300 Iron Cobra Single pedal

TAMA Starclassic snare drum

Actual drumkit with double pedals.

Drumkit without china cymbal

TAMA Black Cowbell

SMS me at 97501969, or E-mail me at roydensynderen@gmail.com I am a trusted dealer, I have sold my electronic drumkit, Rolands TDK-4X2 and my mini-home studio in my first month of using soft.com.sg. Only for serious buyers, low ballers please stay away. Any interested party can SMS or call me to take a look at my drumkit at my house. My address is 13, Jalan Tari Payong. Nearest MRT station are, Ang Mo Kio MRT station and Sengkang MRT station. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back