WTS: Syntronik Deluxe (Crossgrade & USB-boxed version / Mac & Windows)

victorp

IK Multimedia Syntronik Deluxe is a virtual synthesizer that includes 22 instruments with over 2,600 instrument presets covering a wide selection from 44 iconic to ultra-rare vintage synthesizers, multi-sampled with more than 120,000 individual samples and 80GB of quality sounds.

Syntronik's synthesis engine goes beyong traditional sampling, thanks to its analog modelled filter section coupled with exclusive DRIFT technology to accurate reproduce the behaviour of oscillators from real hardware synths. All of these are combined with 38 analog-modelled and digital effects along with features like 4-part layers, splits and arpeggiators.

Synthesizers collection: Alesis Andromeda, ARP 2600, ARP String Ensemble, Elka Rhapsody, EMS VCS3, Hohner String Performer, Korg Mono/Poly, Korg Polysix, Moog Concertmate MG-1, Memorymoog, Moog Micromoog, Moog Minimoog, Moog Modular, Mood Multimoog, Moog Opus 3, Moog Polymoog, Moog Prodigy, Moog Rogue, Moog Taurus I, Moog Taurus II, Moog Taurus 3, Moog Voyager, Oberheim OB-X, Oberheim OB-Xa, Oberheim SEM/4-Voice, PPG Wave, Roland Jupiter-4, Roland Jupiter-6, Roland Jupiter-8, Roland Juno-60, Roland JX-10, Roland JX-3P, Roland JX-8P, Roland RS-505 Paraphonic Strings, Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings, Roland SH-5, Roland SH-2, Roland TB-303 Bassline, Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, Sequential Circuits Prophet-10, Yamaha CS-80, Yamaha GX-1, Yamaha CS-01 II, Yamaha SY99.

Mine is a boxed version that comes with Syntronik software and its complete Deluxe sample library in a USB Flash Drive for both Mac and Windows. Syntronik Deluxe works standalone as well as an AU or VST/VST3 plug-in. More information on Syntronik Deluxe at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/syntronikdeluxe/

IMPORTANT NOTE: as this is a Crossgrade version, you must be an existing IK Multimedia user and registered with any paid single IK Multimedia product (hardware or software) valued at least USD/EUR99.00; to check, log into your User Area and if Syntronik Deluxe Crossgrade appears in your Crossgrade/Upgrade section, then I can proceed to transfer the license after payment is received.

My selling price is SGD250.00, and to self-collect at 98 Whampoa Drive.

Attachments

• SyntronikDeluxe-lores.jpg
    SyntronikDeluxe-lores.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Back