SOLD WTS : SUHR MODERN - Guthrie Govan signature model with a few SPEC TWEAKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

greentone

Selling my versatile SUHR MODERN (Light Bengal Burst) which is basically a GUTHRIE GOVAN Signature Model ( http://www.suhrguitars.com/artistModels.aspx?series=gg ) but with the following spec tweaks : -

(1) Chrome knobs
(2) Headstock painted black
(3) Modern Elliptical .780-.830

I bought it brand new in June 2010. It is still in pristine condition because it has been sleeping in its case most of the time. It comes with original Suhr hard case, tremelo bar, Allen wrench & spec sheet.

Cost me close to S$5,000 (inclusive shipment & GST). Selling for S$3,600. No trade please.

Available for test Mon-Sun 1 pm to 6 pm Tanglin Mall vicinity. SMS 9833 6337.

Thanks for looking.

Suhr Modern Bengal Burst GG (1) by ekek777, on Flickr

Suhr Modern Bengal Burst GG (2) by ekek777, on Flickr

Suhr Modern Bengal Burst GG (3) by ekek777, on Flickr

Suhr Modern Bengal Burst GG (4) by ekek777, on Flickr

Very nice and good to deal guitar. Can I check with you bro, how do you think this Suhr guitar neck profile (thickness, playable, width) compare to JEM neck/Wizard II neck and Musicman JP6 neck.

Very nice and good to deal guitar. Can I check with you bro, how do you think this Suhr guitar neck profile (thickness, playable, width) compare to JEM neck/Wizard II neck and Musicman JP6 neck.

Suhr’s Modern Elliptical shape is available in three thicknesses: .780" to .830", .800" to .850" GG (Guthrie Govan), and .820" to .870". The neck of this Modern is the thinness of the three with a width of 1.650 inch. Suhr has described the Modern Elliptical neck as “… a fast and sleek shape yet has enough girth for you to really grab onto when you want to dig in for wild string bends or playing chords.”

I am not familiar with those other necks you mentioned, so I can’t draw a comparison with them.

You are most welcome to try out this guitar and find out how the neck feels to you. Sms me and I shall fix a convenient time for you to test it.

Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back