WTS SBMM bass cheap!

cool-beans

sparklyray.jpg

Outshine your noodling guitarist and attention-grabbing singer with this awesome SBMM Ray34 in Blue Sparkle finish! Unlike many low-end sparkling finishes, the finish on this bass doesn't look tacky or cheap. In fact, I don't even think any photos can do it justice!

This bass is an awesome piece, and was set-up by the kind guys at TYMC after I changed the strings to a set of TI flats. I chose to go with flats on this bass because I wanted to emulate the tone Queen had on 'Another One Bites the Dust', and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed by the growl and punch this bass has.

Unfortunately, I'm still a blues man and the P-bass is still the one I go to every session. Hence, I've decided to let this go. It is almost brand-new since I don't play it at all. Bought for about $1k from Brendon of BGW, and would like to let it go at the cheap price of $750 (negotiable for quick/easy deals). Comes with the default bag, which is very well-padded and apparently worth $80.

So grab the limelight back from your bandmates and dazzle your audience with this bass! Oh, did I mention that girls can't get their hands off this bass too? ;)

Contact me at 96419460 or PM me now!

Back