WTS : Roland Cube 20GX

Loh Soon Fatt

Sup bros. I'm selling my Roland Cube 20GX away for $220. I used it for 2months+ and I wanna upgrade to tube amp. Retailing at 300 at Swee Lee now. Please do not nego as the condition of my amplifier is very good and I am selling it dirt cheap as I need to upgrade soon. CITY MUSIC SALES SIOL CANNOT WAIT!! Ok enough of this check the specs of the amp.

The starter amp market can get you down. Tinny tones, puny power, drab features, dull styling: surely there has to be a first-step amp that goes further? Meet the new CUBE-20GX. Compact but potent, with a 20-watt output and 8-inch custom-designed speaker, it’s a practical combo that builds on the market-leading features and reliability of the original CUBE range. Built for the player still finding their signature tone, the 20GX is a versatile choice, with three footswitchable channels, a variety of pro effects and amp models, combined with the option to store bespoke tones. Reflecting the rise of home-based recording, the i-CUBE LINK option provides a simple on-board audio interface, connecting with iOS devices like the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for mobile recording and practice.

20-watt guitar amp with custom-designed 8-inch speaker
Three channels: JC CLEAN, LEAD (six different types), and SOLO
SOLO channel is fully programmable, allowing you to save and recall JC CLEAN or LEAD sound type plus EQ and effects settings
Three independent effects sections: EFX (five types), DELAY, and REVERB
Hands-free channel switching with optional BOSS FS-5U or FS-6 footswitches
i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the CUBE-20GX’s tones along with music playback
Three-band EQ; built-in chromatic/manual tuner
RECORDING OUT/PHONES jack for silent practice and direct recording

baik rite? msg me 96786248 for fast deal. Self collect cheaper $10
Deal from Pasir Ris MRT to Kallang MRT station.

Back