WTS: Project Guitar - Strat

whatsthat

Hi everyone,

Selling a project guitar that I made a couple of year's ago. Do bear in mind it was my first attempt at doing a project guitar.

Physical:
I made it from an SX strat where I peeled the red lacquer off the body, dyed the wood and varnished it. The body work is not perfect since it was my first attempt at a project guitar but it is not atrocious either. The neck inlays is a vinyl sticker that I put on - it is now peeling in certain places but not noticeable and doesn't affect the playing.

Electronics:
The pickups are all non-stock. The bridge pickup is from a Fender Vintage 62, middle pickup is a Seymour Duncan JB Junior and the neck pickup is a Seymour Duncan Cool Rail. The electronics and wiring were all set up by a professional. However the volume and tone pots are now loose - makes noise when you turn them while plugged in (easily fixable I'm told) but the electronics are all working perfectly otherwise.

I'm looking to get $250 for the guitar. It comes with a padded Fender gig bag. I also have a maple neck for strat for sale if you're interested - it's going for $70 (does NOT fit the body of this strat however). Feel free to contact me at 91380 886 for more pictures or information.

Thanks!

Dan

IMG_20160127_120733.jpg
IMG_20160127_120739.jpg
IMG_20160127_120744.jpg
IMG_20160127_120754.jpg
IMG_20160127_120806.jpg

Last edited:
Back