WTS: Morbid Angel Macbook sleeve BRAND NEW

vern

This is a NEW Casetify custom-made sleeve for Macbook 12 (12" diagonal display Macbook).

new_casetify_macbook_12_sleeve_morbid_angel__blessed_are_the_sick_graphic_1467452129_ce8dbdc7.JPG

I am using one (the other one) for a 2015 Macbook http://www.apple.com/sg/macbook/ and it fits perfectly but should fit any Mac with 12" diagonal display such as Macbook Air. Again - it's NEW. I have two of them (bought two with one as spare - see second picture) but since it's quite durable I don't think I need the spare.

The graphic is 'Les Tresors De Satan' (The Treasures of Satan) by Jean Delville which is used on the album cover of 'Blessed Are The Sick' from seminal death metal band Morbid Angel, arguably one of the most important recordings in heavy metal history. This case commemorates it.

Scare small children and get curious stares from ladies-who-lunch as you shuttle from Starbucks to Starbucks. The back is black (naturally).

No trades. $50 slightly neg (they are $79 new) . Check your Mac dimensions carefully - I cannot refund you once you have purchased it and taken it away. Buyer collects. Farrer Road MRT area.

Back