WTS: MJTele/Warmoth HSS Strat, All Killer Parts (No, Really)

senn_liu

What we have here is a parts-build HSS strat, with all top-quality parts:

Neck:
- Warmoth Pro Birdseye Maple strat neck with Brazilian Rosewood fretboard.
- 6105 stainless steel frets.
- 10"-16" fretboard radius.
- Warmoth "Fatback" profile. This is quite a beefy neck. If you love skinny shred-guitar necks, this one is not for you.
- Gotoh vintage nickel staggered height tuners (no need for string tree).

Body:
- One-piece Swamp Ash body from MJT (Mark Jenny), finished in nitro 3-tone sunburst. Light-relic job done by MJT.
- 3-ply (BWB) white pickguard, loaded with 2 x Bareknuckle Irish Tour single coils and 1 x Bareknuckle Holy Diver humbucker, plus high-quality switch/jack/pots/caps. This loaded pickguard was bought as a complete assembly from Bareknuckle Pickups.
- 2007 Eric Johnson steel block tremolo and claw/springs. "Wait a minute," I hear you say, "You're probably claiming it's an EJ when it's just from a Squier Bullet." Here's how you know: it's stamped "EJ" by Fender.

Case:
G&G Fender tweed case, black with blue plush interior.

The only "bad" thing about this strat is the light relic job. It's NOT one of those that makes the guitar look like it's been through WWII, but I understand that not everyone likes the idea of relic-ing. Of course, to those who appreciate a tasteful relic job, this becomes a plus point.

If you calculate the cost of building a strat like this one, it'll be around $2100, excluding labour. I can provide a breakdown of the costs if you really want.

Compare this to a regular American HSS strat and wonder why the Fender logo decal costs so much.

I'm asking for $1350. No trades, please. You can reach me at 91263814. Thanks.

Back