WTS Martin OMCPA4 with upgrades

Jingg

Selling the above mentioned great condition guitar with tons of money spent on upgrades, due to lack of playing time. The guitar has been my baby and well taken off. Need no further introduction to this solid entry Performing artist series Martin Guitar with full solid specs.

Superb mids and Highs, this will be your workhouse for gigs / recording and clarity and sustain is amazing especially when finger picking.

Main Specs:

- Sitka Spruce GLoss Top
- Sapele Back and Sides in Satin finish
- FSC® Certified Richlite Finger Board
- Gold Foil Martin Logo on Headstock
- Black Binding on Back and Sides
- Fishman F1 Pickup
- Tortoise Pickguard

Further details can be found on Martin's website:

https://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/performing-artist-series/omcpa4/

Care and Maintenance:

- Regularly setup (average twice a year)
- Just changed strings to Brand New Elixirs PB Light strings
- Regularly clean and polish with Music Normad Guitar detailer and Music Nomad One Polisher / Cleaner
- Regularly dehumidify with charcoal bag and dehumidifier in my room
- Guitar Case has also been cleaned and is in mint condition

Tonal Upgrades:

- Custom crafted from Blanks - Unbleached Vintage Bone Nut and Saddle, both polished
- Custom fitted with vintage grey dyed Bone Pins with abalone dots, fitted in a slotted bridge pin hole (slotted hole provides enhanced sustain due to better break angle)
- Strap Pins (both end and neck) have been changed to a new one before
- Setup to low action
- Polished even frets

The guitar sounds like a charm. It is hard to let this go but i believe it deserves a new owner.

Condition is 9/10. -1 due to the usual surface scuffs and minor dings. No structural damages.

However, do note that is a surface finish crack on the top left of the guitar body (not obvious from far as it runs with the spruce grains) due to an accident :(

**It has been completely sealed and filled down smoothly and professionally by the luthier. When you run your fingers past it, you will not feel ANY rough edges. This is a solely a cosmetic issue and does not affect sound and playability!

I believe price is quite reasonable, especially for the upgrades thrown in. No Low ballers please!! You can easily find the retail price at city music.

Feel free to ask for more photos / non obligatory viewing and trying!

Contact 9 two 9 eight two 1 1 five for dealing:)

E48AFE34-0F9C-46BB-B4D6-3232C5435084.jpg

CB51DAF4-5CB5-4599-9FEC-52251C184F3F.jpg

5EA24999-6023-45B8-AB92-B7C921E6692A.jpg

F5A271A2-05AD-4A23-9742-1E2A5FE6D939.jpg

399ADFBE-8980-4FC4-A2A4-C0616DF4FC91.jpg

Back