WTS Line 6 POD HD400 (PRICED TO CLEAR)

zlee003

Offloading my Line 6 POD HD400 at $330 ($300 if deal by the weekend) to fund other pedals.

Pics and original Carousell ad here: http://carousell.co/p/5309633/

Functionality/working condition: Full working condition.

Initially a couple of footswitches were not functioning properly, so I brought it down to CityMusic to get it repaired.
I will include the receipt of proof, which covers a one month warranty (from 11/07/14), as according to the receipt:

Products sent in for repair will be covered by a limited repair warranty on the parts replaced and is valid for 1 month from the date of repair or service was completed, but only if the same problem persists. This limited repair warranty does not cover damages cause by fire, flood, lightning, accidents or any act of God.

Aesthetic/exterior condition: 9/10 - excellent condition and well taken care of. Never brought out of home, not even gigging or jamming, home use only.

Comes with:
1.Original Line 6 bag,
2.Original adaptor
3.USB cable

Asking price: $330 ($300 if deal by the weekend)

TRADES
Looking at trades as well, with top up on my side or your side depending on pedal.

Particular few I am looking out for at the moment, :
TC Electronic Flashback X4***
TC Electronic Ditto Looper (prefably X2)***
Vox Lil Looper
EHX Nano Holy Grail
TC Electronic Hall of Fame
Boss RC30

...but hit me with what you've got!

This is the one of the latest installation in the Line 6 POD series. The HD series is a whole step up from the previous series (XT/X3/Floor) IMO and is an extremely good multi efx if you tweak it right.

Realistic amp models, tons of effects, very easy to operate and best of all, a 24-second built in looper makes it the ultimate tone palette, whether playing live or for recording. Google/YouTube the reviews on it and you will know what I mean.

Extremely value for money IMO and I don't think Citymusic brings it in anymore according to their website.

I will provide free delivery to your place. First come first serve. PM me to deal!

Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Back