SOLD WTS Ibanez All tube TSA30 combo with built in tubescreamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon

WTS my used but not abused TSA30 30 watt combo amp. I have added castors for easy moving to gigs etc. Very versatile and suits all pickup types. Great gigging amp as with the master vol you can play many size venues as well as play in the bedroom. Swee lee now selling at $715 (you can look at their website) although was more when I bought it. selling at $375 sms 96302597. will also consider a swap for a tele or strat.
Ibanez TUBESCREAMER amps can create natural clean sounds, fat crunch tones, and even warm smooth overdrive tones with the modified TS9 circuit that is built right into the amp.
Boost Switch
Tuning the boost switch on increase gain by 6db. This function gives players a thicker Tubscreamer sound.
Gain and Tone Control
TSA30 features Gain and 3-band Tone control which can design natural clean tone, fat distortion sound, varieties of tube sounds of Ibanez Tube Screamer Amp.
Speaker Outputs
A variety of outputs allows connection with most types of speaker cabinets. Enjoy the full-tube tone of the TSA with your favorite cabinet.
Features/Specifications:
Output Power: 30WSpeaker Unit: 12" Celestion Seventy80Controls: Tubescreamer switch, Boost switch, Gain, Master Volume, Bass, Middle, TrebleTubescreamer: Overdrive, Tone, LevelIns/Outs: Footswitch, Effect Loop (Send / Return), Speaker out, External Speaker outSpeaker Output: 2 outputs (4ohms / 8ohms / 16ohms switchable)Cabinet: Semi open backTube: 12AX7 x 3, 6L6GC x 2Size: 480(W) x 261(D) x 448(H) (mm)

- - - Updated - - -

Amp can be heard on many of the Singapore Blues Club videos on line as I use it there regularly.

Last edited:
Price drop to $340 cash or swap a tele or strat or travel electric as part or full deal

Leaving Singapore Thursday next week . Final price drop to $300 cash . FIRM. If not sold by Wednesday it goes in the container.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back