WTS Hermida Signature Gold Zendrive

slowth

Here we have the famous Zendrive in the limited Hermida Signature GOLD edition! Alfonso Hermida's delicious take on the tones created by those Unobtanium amplifiers produced by Alexander Dumble. Brand-new in box with paperwork. This is a rare chance to grab this SOLD OUT limited edition pedal!

Here's the story from the Lovepedal site:

HERMIDA SIGNATURE ZENDRIVE
The Zendrive “Sig” is Alf’s signature model he designed for himself. Featuring all the classic tones that put him on the map with the stock ZD, the “Sig” has been modded with more resonance that can get into a creamier, darker territory and a bit more gain on tap. Every unit comes hand signed by the man himself and is dressed to impress in a stunning gold powder coat.

The original Zendrive circuit was tailored to Robben Ford.. Robben was involved with Alfonso Hermida and Gene Baker to create the tone Robben was looking for in a small package he could tour the world with.. Getting his signature tone from any backline, rental amp, ect..

“The Zendrive is one of the most elegant sounding overdrives I’ve ever heard…. Whether you’re seeking a glass-smooth overdrive with flawless string-to-string clarity or a clean booster/sweetener for a medium-wattage combo, your search is over.” —Darrin Fox, Guitar Player Magazine

“I tried it out and fell in love with it.” —Robben Ford

“Really smooth and musical with a nice harmonic factor. It seems to adapt really well to different amps…” —Sonny Landreth

“One of the best sounding kind of overdrive pedals I’ve ever heard… fabulous.” —Vince Gill

“You really won’t find a smoother overdrive that expands your tone so effortlessly.” —Adam Moore, Guitar Player

Condition 10/10

Includes box.

Looking for $300
Deal Clementi/CBD

Latest posts

Back