WTS Hayden Mini Mofo Head with Matching 1x12 Cab [PIC INCLUDED]

jasonbruce

Hi everyone

I'm putting up for sale this gorgeous Hayden Mini Mofo head, along with the matching 1x12 cab.

In mint condition, all stock, and with very little use so far. True to its name, this 15 watt Class A amp is a real beast. It will happily churn out both grime and chime, thanks to a pair of EL84 power tubes and triple 12AX7s in the preamp section.

But wait, there's more. This amp is absolutely feature-laden, including a 'Stealth' switch that drops output to 2 watts for more neighbour-friendly home use, your choice of US or UK inputs depending on what sound you're going for, and an FX loop. And of course, there's the MoFo control for an extra bucket of foot-switchable gain on tap if you need it.

And there's still more! I'm also including the very handy padded amp case for the head, so transport to gigs is an absolute Breeze.

And even more! I'll also throw for free in a dedicated Canare speaker cable. And, a simple footswitch for the Mofo activation. So you'll be rocking right from the get-go.

I'm letting the whole package go for a bargain-basement price of just $700. This is a great chance to get your mitts on a real feature-packed stunner of an amp, and with a generous helping of extras to boot.

Pickup from Katong area weekday evenings, or Tanjong Pagar during office hours.

Drop me a text or WhatsApp me at Nine-6-six-9-2-0-five-7.

20161112_192816.jpg

Cheers.

Back