WTS Goosoniqueworx/Catalinbread/Keeley/Pedal Train Related!

superpotato_30

1) Goosoniqueworx 7th Heaven (Version 2)

No introduction required for this amazingly voiced Bogner-in-a-can pedal. The version 2 is out of production and can considered to be an exquisite item for collection. This is literally the MOST versatile pedal i've ever played, with an interactive tri-band eq which many other pedals lack. Most users swear by it. Extremely BIG/Full sounding even on low gain settings and stacks awesome with other pedals pushing it.. Was a painful choice to let this go, so i'm sorry but the price on this is FIRM. NO TRADES. NON NEGOTIABLE no matter what.

Condition 9.5/10 (velcroed)
Works Perfectly

Asking $280 FIRM.

goosoniqueworx7thheaven.jpg

2) Catalinbread Super Chilli Picoso

This is a sweet boost pedal that allows you to take your solos a level higher above the mix in a more than ordinary way. Should you want your tone to have an additional amount of thickness while driving towards an awesome solo, the fat switch is there for you to toggle. Should you want your tone to retain its clarity and nature, the clean switch is there for you to push. This is the version 2 with the awesome chilli graphic being visible.

Condition 9.5/10
Works perfectly.

Asking $120 FIRM

catalinbreadsuperchilli.jpg

3) Keeley Modded Ibanez AD9 Delay

The Ibanez AD9 is a classic analog delay pedal that has been discontinued. A simple no nonsense delay, the warm delay produced by this baby saturates your tone in the most delicate fashion. To boot, Keeley's version has not only allowed for a true bypass setting, but also has provided the option for oscillation to be activated and terminated manually with a hold/release of the original footswitch.

The modification itself costs $89 usd at minimum, (remember shipping to and fro as well), not to mention the cost of the pedal itself which would amount to a fair $100-$130 odd. I'm letting mine go at $150 FIRM. This is quite a catch, so dont loose sight of it.

Condition: 9/10
Working Perfectly
Asking $150 FIRM!

keeleymoddedibanezad915.jpg

4) Pedaltrain Pro 2 Softcase

Got a neatly velcroed and awesome condition Pedaltrain Pro 2 Softcase with PP2+ mounts ready to let go. Its been purchased for less than 4 months. Even the condition of the softcase is stellar. I dont think i need a picture for this.

Condition: 9.5/10
Works perfectly
Asking $140 FIRM!

For further inquiries/ purchase info, please SMS to 98341879

Back