SOLD WTS: Fulltone 70-BC Fuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoist

Hi all! :)

I have an excellent condition Fulltone 70-BC Fuzz pedal for sale (left most pedal). It uses a pair of BC-108C Silicon transitors for a louder, ruder fuzz tone. Akin to later Hendrix like the Band Of Gypsy or Woodstock era. The desirable traits of these transistors is their tube-like responsiveness and thick, even harmonics, and they clean up incredibly when turning down the guitar's volume knob. There’s an internal trimmer that affects the pedal’s response and varies the feel from soft to firm.

What Mike Fuller said of the 70-BC: "I got my hands on Eric Johnson's Blue Fuzzface that he used from Tones through Ah Via Musicom period (now owned by Ian Moore) and incorporated a few of its tonal secrets into the '70 pedal with staggering sonic results!"

I'm selling as i have too many pedals and more often nowadays this is off the pedalboard and stored away safely.

Condition 9/10 velcroed - $150 firm
Without box nor manual.

Check-out this good demo of the pedal: http://youtu.be/2cDLH_jmA5k

If you're interested, kindly PM or text me at 9181-6622. Price is firm and pedal have to be collected at Bukit Panjang area. Thanks for looking everyone! Cheers!!! :)

Last edited:
a few people enquired about the Rat 2 pedal in the pic..

well, its not for sale for now. its a mid 90s US Rat with the LM308. i'm using this pic as its the only i have with the Fulltone pedal. btw, the Boss is a 1984 MIJ DS1 with the Toshiba TA7136AP op-amp. ;)

UPDATE:

Fulltone pedal not available anymore. Made a great deal with another Softie!
Thanks Nicholas! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back