WTS: Fuch's Triple Drive Supreme TDS HRM 100W Head

foxxylady

Selling a very underused Fuch's Audio Technology TDS 100W HRM Head.
Ordered directly from Fuch's in the States. Local voltage. Just popped in new tubes.

Brief Description
The Tripledrive Supreme® (TDS®) offers plenty of beautiful, warm headroom for undistorted country, jazz, or chiming pop. If you play large venues, the Tripledrive Supreme® will give you all the clean headroom you could ever need and a wide range of sonic choices.

It features three foot switchable channels of clean, mean and scream. The TDS also has a dedicated chime filled "California Clean Channel" with brite, deep, and rock/jazz switches, as well as mid and gain boosts. Its second and third channels are based on our successful Overdrive Supreme® clean and mean channels. The amp is controlled by a 6-way footswitch (included), which provides channel switching, as well as independent control of mid and gain boosts for both channels.

For full details, please visit http://www.fuchsaudiotechnology.com/amp.php?id=3

The model I'm selling is a HRM 100W Head. The TDS®-HRM includes a set of dedicated internal tone controls for the B/C overdrive channels. Accessed through a convenient top mounted hatch (so you need not take the amp apart to adjust, like other HRM style amps), the TDS®-HRM allows you to tailor the overdrive channels to the players own tonal requirements.

As stated on Fuch's website, the TDS 100W HRM retails for USD4135.
I'm looking to let go of this great amp at SGD3600.
Price is negotiable. Serious buyers only. Testing can be arranged. No trades.
Contact me at 9349 6130 to deal.

fuchs_tds_100w_hrm_1.jpg

Back