WTS: Fender SRV Stratocaster 3-tone Sunburst

lowfatyoghurt

Up for sale is a beautiful U.S. made Stevie Ray Vaughan stratocaster in a 3-tone sunburst. Body is a solid alder and neck is a beautiful piece of maple. The fretboard on this strat is not your usual rosewood but a Pau Ferro, which is used on many high-end guitars like Suhr. Nut width on this guitar is a very very comfortable 1.650" (42mm) oval shape, and the hardware finish is gold plated. This guitar has been passed down to me about 5-6 years ago, and has spent most of it's time hanging on the wall in my apartment. Condition is a minty 8.5/10, with a tiny chip on the guitar finish being the only cosmetic blemish, apart from the usual oxidation on the gold hardware. Neck is straight, fret life is plenty and still plays thick and smooth through my '65 deluxe reverb. I won't post the full specifications of this guitar as this information may be found online, but the guitar is dead stock and has been very well taken care of. I will be letting this go with a gig bag as I do not possess the OHSC which came with it. Prospective buyers are welcome to make arrangements for testing. No trades. If interested whatsapp 92367132. Cheers!

Price: $1500

20150531_151039.jpg20150531_151051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back