WTS: Fender Jazz Bass MIM (EMG pick up)+ SansAmp Bass Driver DI + Zoom 9.1ut = S$950

uke

Selling all this as a Package (For pictures, please text me any I'll send you the pics. Not sure how to attach picture in this):

1) Fender Jazz Bass MIM c/w:
- EMG active pick ups (will give original passvie pick ups too)
- Strap lock system
- Fender original Gig bag

2) Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Still virgin, only used twice in rehearsals.
Direct to the board or direct to your amp, SansAmp makes it full, fat, and funky!
The Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI is a preamp DI a lot of bass players will like because it makes ordinary gear sound fantastic! Exclusive Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry delivers the warmth, presence, and punch of a souped-up bass system, and it gets monster overdrive sounds too. Includes an XLR out for DI and a parallel 1/4" out for running an unaffected signal to your stage amp. Has Presence, Drive, Level, and Blend controls; active Bass, and Treble EQ. Can use phantom power, 9V battery, or optional DC power supply. Highly recommended by our bass guys.

3) Zoom B9.1ut
Richer colors and deeper tones with the warmth of a tube and convenience of USB.
The Zoom B9.1ut bass effects console combines the most technically advanced audio engine with the warmth of a classic 12AU7 tube to produce the richest tones imaginable. Its ultra-fast ZFX-3 processor means all the world's most famous amplifiers, cabinets and effects are modeled with stunning accuracy. For the discerning bassist, the B9.1ut represents an impressive and powerful solution for creating rich, detailed bass tone.

Selling as a package for S$950. Great deal comes in a package. For any enquiry, please contact me at 81814635. Serious buyers only. Thank you. Cheers!

Back