WTS: Fender 1989 American Strat Plus Deluxe

Jon

Selling off this 25 year old Fender Strat Plus Deluxe in Black made in 1989. It's a very unique model and this particular configuration had production run of only 6 months.

Do read this about the Strat Plus Deluxe and it's history - http://www.xhefriguitars.com/page3.html

PICS here

This Strat has been given new replacement parts to extend it's life by tenfold. Guitar repairs were done at Guitar Connection. The neck feels great, nice and smooth. There are noticeable scratches on the back and front, to be expected from a well used 25 year old Strat. Silver Lace Sensors give this guitar a very unique, fat 70's clean tone. Handles high gain extremely well too with the Blue Lace Sensor in the bridge. Don't forget Clapton and Jeff Beck both had Lace Sensors in their signature guitars back in the '90s!

Here are the current features of this guitar along with the indication on whether it's been replaced:

Silver-Silver-Blue Lace Sensor Pickups - Original
Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard - Original
TBX Tone Control Circuit - Original
American Standard Bridge - Original

LSR Roller Nut - Replaced faulty Wilkinson Roller Nut
Sperzel Locking Tuners - Replaced faulty Sperzel locking tuners
Graphtec Stringsaver Saddles - Replaced Fender American Standard Chrome Saddles
Dunlop 6105 Frets - Replaced Original Frets
General Screws, plastic parts and pickguard - Replaced with AllParts parts and pickguard
Hipshot Tremsetter - Replaced but not installed

The original pickguard, locking tuners, wilkinson roller nut and replacement whammy bar and hipshot tremsetter will be included in sale.
No case or gig bag is provided. A Fender Tweed Case can be purchased from BGW Guitars for $260. This Strat has not been setup for whammy use. I recommend taking this to C.A.N Pro Audio for a setup to your liking.

I'm asking $1850 firm.

Pickup in Siglap/Bedok/Kembangan. If interested, send me a text @ 91278187.

Back