WTS: Esp Ltd Deluxe MH-1000FR

CloudDevelic

Hi guys!

I will be selling my 1 year old (literally 1 year old, shipped fresh straight from the factory) LTD MH-1000FR in See Thru Black, as I got it from BGW, not Davis. The reason for selling is because I'm moving on to a different genre that requires different tunings.

Everything is stock (EMG 81 (B) / 85 (N) Active p.u, Original Floyd Rose bridge, Grover Tuners etc), other than the studs (I changed to a better one since the original one's surface is coming off). Condition of the guitar is around 8.9/10? (rusted pickups screws, mini ding on the tip of the headstock, oxidised knobs, bridge and locking nut). Everything else is okay (little to no scratches, no warp neck etc), I didn't do anything dangerous or harmful to my guitar at all (e.g. dropping, swinging, flying or any other dangerous stuff). The ESP Hardcase is in great condition as well.

Tuning is in Standard with Elixir 10-46 strings and the Original Floyd Rose bridge is slightly off, but can still hold intonation and tuning while using the floyd. I'm throwing in an installed Tremol-no too.

Due to the large amount of cash I need and the condition of the guitar,

I shall sell it at around $850. Hardcase will be at $140.

Don't worry, the price is negotiable, so just hit me up with any suggestions or prices as I'm pretty open to them. For photos of the guitar, I don't have the guitar with me right now, but will be able to produce the photos pretty soon.

Please contact 98217574 to deal now! Sorry for the long winded description! :B

Thank you and have a great week ahead! ^.^

Regards,
CloudDevelic

Latest posts

Back