SOLD WTS: ENTIRE DRUM SET with Sabian Cymbals (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

retardedrummer

Got my drumset up for sale!

Arbiter AT Drums, Fusion Set, Maple wood, discontinued.
Great reviews online and not many people know about this set. It's fitted with Remo weather kings pinstripe on the toms and Remo weather king ambassador batter head. Kick is fitted with Remo Ebony series and Evans G2 on the striking surface.

Do google it online and check out the reviews.

"Arbiter AT drums. They are a great rock set, but not as well suited to light stuff like jazz or small combo gigs. They are maple, so are certainly sturdy.
The bass is 22x16 in fact. The tom are a little smaller in size (14x11,12x9,10x7), but still put out the big sound. There are some excellent reviews online." -jazzmo from drummerworld.com

"I bought a shell kit when they first came out pureley on the basis that they sounded like no other kit. The individulal sound of these drums comes mainly from exelent quality mapel shells and that fact that they have only one hole in the entire shell being the port. Arbiter shells have none of this which makes the charictaristic sound of Arbiter shells unique. Mine is a fusion five 10,12,14,hanging toms 22 kick. like someone else said these can produce a big sound from a small drum. The tuning system is not to everyones taste but like i said its this that makes the shells sound like they do. Mine are natural mapel and look lovley againt the chrome. " -TJ@M from drummerworld.com

Hardware:
Comes with Hi hat stand(firm and sturdy) Double Braced.
Snare Stand. Double Braced.
2 Heavy Duty Double Braced Cymbal Boom Stands. (1 of the stand has one lose screw but still can use) (Used to mount toms/cymbals on the clamps which are on these stands)
1 Heavy Duty Double Braced Cymbal Straight Stand. (Used to mount toms/cymbals on the clamps which are on these stands)
Comes with 3 clamps! (Sturdy and good!)
1 cymbal attachment.
3 Cymbal arm extension.
Come with Mapex single braced Drum throne.

In all honesty, the hardware has oxidation and a little rust on them. If you are a person who cares A WHOLE LOT about the image of the drumset (fine details of the stand) then maybe u might wanna give this a miss. Although i am a person who cares about image, i think it isnt that bad.
Can always come down and give it a look!
Come with under utiliased Pearl Cow Bell. Forgot the Size. But will come with the attachment too!
Pearl 120P Single Kick Pedal! (Beater all in good condition!)

Cymbals:
14" AA medium hats (A tad bit of logo fading)
10" AA Splash
8" Hand Hammered Splash (Stick marks)
16" Hand Hammered Medium thin Crash (Good Condition)
18" Hand Hammered Dark Crash (Tag still on)
16" Hand Hammered Thin Chinese (Great Condition)
21" AAX stage ride ( has a bit of stain on it due to polishing.)

I do have spare remo drum skins and a cymbal bag. Might throw that in, if price offered is good.

Now for pictures: (Red tambourine has been sold off, Kick Pedal has Changed to Pearl 120P)

P1040588.jpg
[/URL]
P1040595.jpg
[/URL]
P1040601-1.jpg
[/URL]

Offer me your price at 90218242. (Dont dude me or bro me please. haha. im a female drummer!)
Im open to your offers.
Reason for selling: Plan to downsize and to get a simpler set up.
Great for those jamming studios.
Great for home practice and recording too!

Have a pleasant day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back