WTS Edwards 335 handcrafted in Japan, coil-tapped

iwantdigimon

WTS Edwards 335 copy, E-SA-138 LTS

IMG_1057.jpg

2.jpg

All Mahogany Construction; Ebony 'board. Satin Black with Gold binding

Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz (Neck) and SH-5 Custom (Bridge) both modded to coil-tap

Comes with HARDCASE.

condition: Good, no dings whatsoever. Finish is matte satin. Gold hardware slightly oxidised.

These are handcrafted UPON ORDER. It's a six month wait upon purchase, just ask Davis.

going for $1500.

SMS ONLY 9117-6201

Wow that's a really nice guitar. I know that the high end ESP and ESP Navigator guitars are handcrafted in the ESP custom shop and they are very costly. Just wondering when did Edwards started handcrafting their guitars? What makes your E-SA-138 LTS different from the standard E-SA-138 LTS since yours is custom ordered? Sorry for asking so many questions, i am pretty interested in your guitar hence i want to know more information about it. Cheers

Hi Funky Mojo, The last time I asked Davis, that was the reply I got. I would imagine it is because they ceased regular production long ago but still wanted to keep this model available in the catalogue.

I would imagine there is no difference, just that if you wanted to get one, you'd have to wait 6 months.

Back