WTS double pedal (OD/Fuzz) at $110

skimny

Hi everyone,

I'm selling an almost mint condition EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi, a double pedal with fuzz cascading into the OD side.
Great sounds, lots of variety to tweak. Individual footswitches for OD and Fuzz so you can activate one at a time or both.
True bypass. 100% working, with box, papers and velcro.

Web info on:
http://www.ehx.com/products/germanium-4-big-muff

Personal take:
I absolutely dig the OD side! Would definitely keep the pedal if i can just keep the OD... very different tonality and versatility from other OD pedals, and i've played quite a few. The bias control on the OD gives very musical textures to your gain and tone settings.

Problem is me, not the pedal - i can't seem to get used to the fuzz tone, after playing and tweaking it for two weeks. I know it can cut through the band mix when things get loud. But during solo practice i just find it too edgy... sign of old age maybe! So this ends up being a double OD pedal for me cos i put the gain real low on the fuzz side. The bias and volt controls on that side are fun though.

Still, glad to have "dated" it for two weeks. Opened my eyes to germanium-based ODs. Like i said, if i could separate the OD side to be a single pedal, i would keep it. Great OD tone to stack with my other OD pedals.

Buy this if you're looking for a great condition, great sounding, value-for-money double-pedal, and like to have lots of parameters to tweak on an easy-to-use pedal. (Did i mention it was true bypass?)

$110. SMS if keen, don't call thanks. 98five2-585O. Deal at mutual convenience.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Back