WTS: Capoeira Classes (Xango Capoeira) 4 sessions for 2 pax @ $40 Groupon

I♥JK

Hi~ I've a Groupon for Capoeira classes to let go as I'm going away and won't be back before the expiry. >-< I'm leaving end of the month so will have to deal real soon. Here's the details, please text (SMS only) me at 9145 2855 if you're interested:

For $40, you get four 60 minute Capoeira Classes by Xango Capoeira Group Singapore for Two Pax (worth $420)

Highlights
Learn the dance fighting art of capoeira
Energetic activity which combines dance, music, and Afro-Brazilian martial-art
Classes for age 10 years and up
Great as a new hobby or fitness routine
Experienced instructors
Held at two centralized locations

Valid till 1 Jul 2013. Limit 1 Groupon per person/pair, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 10 years and above.

Class Schedule:
Monday - Fitness Capoeira: 8.30pm - 9.30pm at Recognize Studio, 181 Orchard Road, Orchard Central 05-31, Singapore 238896 (near Somerset MRT, Exit B)
Saturday - Fitness Capoeira: 10am - 11am at Fight G MMA Academy, 41C North Canal Road, Singapore 059297 (near Clarke Quay MRT, Exit A)
Saturday - Martial Capoeira: 11am - 12pm at Fight G MMA Academy, 41C North Canal Road, Singapore 059297 (near Clarke Quay MRT, Exit A)

img0339l.png

More classes to be scheduled depending on total number of participants. Cancellation of booking allowed, at least 2 days in advance.

Appointment required, SMS 9749 6295 or 8121 0658 with:
Name
Contact number
Email address
Preferred class date and time
Groupon Voucher Code
Groupon Security Code

capghz.png

The Deal
Capoeira traveled to Brazil from West Africa nearly 500 years ago and survives today as a combination of martial arts, music, and dance. Like the natives of Omaticaya clan forced to fight by a threatening tribunal of human air fleet, two players dance around each other in the center of a circle, exchanging movements of attack and defense in a constant, heart-pumping flow. The Xango Capoeira Group Singapore has endeavored to pass this ancient tradition on to capoeiristas of all ages and even those without prior fitness level or martial arts experience.

All new students are placed into customized classes which are offered on Monday and Saturday at Recognize Studio and Fight G MMA Academy Singapore respectively. The 60-minute classes are led by the Group's experienced instructors, who will bestow upon students the knowledge of basic capoeira movements, and provide you with an introduction to sequences, music, and colourful Brazilian culture. These low-medium impact cardiovascular workout classes are designed to accommodate and challenge all capoeiristas, regardless of experience or resistance to gravity.

Capoeira builds physical strength, agility, and confidence. Your experience moving to hypnotic beats and adrenaline-fueled melodies will benefit you in future club outings and conga lines that threaten to turn into a street fight at any moment. Enjoy a stellar cardio workout while also promoting international relations with the Afro-Brazilian art of capoeira.

Back