WTS brand new Yamaha SB-168ES for $3900 negotiable and MY16-ES64 for $1700 negotiable

drkevinkwok123

WTS brand new still boxed Yamaha SB-168ES for $3900 negotiable and brand new Yamaha MY16-ES64 EtherSound™ Network I/O Card for $1700 negotiable

FOR USE WITH YAMAHA DIGITAL MIXERS PM5D, LS9, or M7CL.

No warranty left.

SMS Kev at 94567206 to deal

To deal at my place in Toh Tuck Road in mornings or at night.

Low ballers will be ignored - thanks.

The SB168-ES is an affordable 3U-size stage box that utilizes EtherSound technology to propagate digital sound signals. When connected to popular all-in-one digital consoles like the PM5D, LS9, or M7CL, the SB168-ES offers superb support for live sound. 16 channels of sonically-superb remote analog input — each with its own head amp — combine with 8 channels of analog output to let you chain multiple units in sequence for simultaneous use. The SB168-ES also functions as both as a conventional EtherSound device — an analog input-output box. Compared to a conventional analog console + analog multicore the SB168-ES is noise resistant, and lets you boost quality by keeping the length of microphone cables as short as possible. Even more, the SB168-ES is easy to set up, so that any time, effort, or money needed for equipment installation are significantly reduced.
http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/global/en/products/interfaces/sb168es/
:p
Yamaha has expanded its lineup of mini-YGDAI format cards with the introduction of MY16-ES64 EtherSound Interface card and MY16-EX expansion card.
EtherSound is the digital audio and control transfer protocol of choice for many modern live sound applications. Now with a single Yamaha MY16-ES64 card you can add 16channels of bidirectional EtherSound connectivity to a range of Yamaha professional audio devices that accept mini-YGDAI expansion cards. Simply add one, two or three MY16-EX expansion cards to the core MY16-ES64 card to increase the EtherSound channel capacity to 32, 48 or 64 channels.
http://www.yamahacommercialaudiosystems.com/product_detail.php?prodID=1086

:p

Back