WTS: Boss Digital Reverb RV-5 ($80 only)

Comets

Pedal comes with original box and manual. Hardly used and is in pristine condition.

SMS 81001598 for fast deal.

Pedal comes with original box and manual. Hardly used and is in pristine condition.

SMS 81001598 for fast deal.

pris·tine**- In its original condition; unspoiled.Clean and fresh as if new; spotless.

U call this PRISTINE??

wwrm.jpg

r20t.jpg

zp3w.jpg

Beware this cheater. Travelled all the way to his place only to find out that his unschooled definition of PRISTINE is as above. Bought it anyway. Went home and discovered that the pedal is spoilt! When he dilly-dallied rgding the arrangements for a refund, I decided to go to the POLICE for assistance in this. N soon enuff, he trferred the refund to my bank acct without him even taking the pedal.

DEAL WITH THIS LOWLIFE AT UR OWN RISK.. DUN SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU.. :)

P.S. This joker even got the cheek to ask me why I made a big fuss over a small issue.. yeah, boy, its ppl like u who can spoil forums like Soft's good name. :evil:

Last edited:
pris·tine**- In its original condition; unspoiled.Clean and fresh as if new; spotless.

U call this PRISTINE??

wwrm.jpg

r20t.jpg

zp3w.jpg

Beware this cheater. Travelled all the way to his place only to find out that his unschooled definition of PRISTINE is as above. Bought it anyway. Went home and discovered that the pedal is spoilt! When he dilly-dallied rgding the arrangements for a refund, I decided to go to the POLICE for assistance in this. N soon enuff, he trferred the refund to my bank acct without him even taking the pedal.

DEAL WITH THIS LOWLIFE AT UR OWN RISK.. DUN SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU.. :)

P.S. This joker even got the cheek to ask me why I made a big fuss over a small issue.. yeah, boy, its ppl like u who can spoil forums like Soft's good name. :evil:

Mata! Mata!

U, Mr PRISTINE, WILL BE REPORTED. BEWARE THIS LOWLIFE, PEEPS. BE WARNED WHEN DEALING WITH HIM. IN FCT, Better not deal with him at all... He is a CHEATER.

Back