WTS Beautiful Limited Edition Takamine EG5303SC

loldude333

This baby has never been abused for all the time i've owned it. Featuring a solid spruce top, maple back and sides, a mahogany neck and a rosewood fingerboard, her tone is rich and deep; with a good solid midrange and nicely defined treble with well-supported bass.

Extremely versatile for a wide range of acoustic genres (though she particularly excels at fingerstyle), she is set up for Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12s with a low action and an upgraded FMI saddle further deepening her already impressive tone (this upgrade alone cost $100 and does not depreciate). The solid spruce top has opened up nicely and sounds beautifully rich. She also features a Takamine TK40 preamp with an undersaddle piezo that faithfully reproduces her tone, and allows for a fair bit of tweaking to suit your band's needs. Her built-in tuner is still working, and accurate (i compared with a Korg Pitchclip). She's got plenty of fret life left, and these have been recently polished. The tuning pegs were also just upgraded to Gotoh SG301 chrome. A fresh set of Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12s have just been installed.

Visually she looks stunning, as the photos show, with a violin-burst cosmetic and a matte, satin finish that lets both her tone and cosmetics stand out. You'll turn heads strapping on such a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. She's also limited edition, there's no other Takamine model with the same cosmetic. See below pictures for evidence:

Tak1.jpg
Tak2.jpg
Tak3.jpg
Tak4.jpg
Tak5.jpg

She's never been dropped and always carried in a Fusion F1 heavy duty padded case (Mono M80 equivalent). Impressively, despite our hot and humid weather, she has ZERO bridge bulge!

I'm looking for a price of just $450 slightly nego (she cost much more brand new, including the FMI saddle). If you meet this price, i will give her the best cleanup and oiling i can before i hand her over. If not, feel free to negotiate and we'll see if we can reach an agreement. Unfortunately, i am not able to include a basic. However, if you take her with the Fusion F1 gigbag, i will give a special price of just $550.

Contact eightone23nine4three0 for deal.

Thank you.

Back