SOLD WTS: a week old upgraded craftsman st30

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyrozario

Selling the above, as i was gonna use it for parts, but found that the neck pocket was the wrong size for my project part

anyway here are the specs and upgrades, so please dont be a dumb fella and message me what about this or what about that, which i have already posted. ill post as much details as i can. however, i have a very low tolerance for stupid, lowballers and combinations of the 2, if i get messages on specs listed on this page, i will not entertain your nonsense, ive dealt with enough of these kinds of people in my almost 10 years on soft

Condition: 8.5/10
things to note:
- i sanded the headstock a bit because i really hated the hook shape, now it looks more rounded
- factory discolouration on the body, maybe its the ginkgo wood absorbing the paint? when i got it, it was like that

Neck:
Maple Neck
Sonokelling fingerboard (some kind of rosewood) (has been lemon oiled)
Medium Frets
Bone? nut, looks and feels like bone
Die cast tuners
Changed string trees to roller trees (black)
radius feels somewhere between a 12" to a 14", not as round as a strat, not as flat as a superstrat

Body:
Ginkgo body (not too bad, sounds similar to alder)
stock neck and middle pickup
NNG Custom handwound bridge pickup, so originally its was a SSS, now its a SSH
Red tortoiseshell pickguard
Stock Tremolo with the plumbers tape mod + 4 screw mod + setup, so basically you can abuse the tremolo and it stays 99% in tune (cast metal block, cast metal saddles)
guitar has been intonated and setup by yours truly
stock strap pins
chrome hardware, except the string trees
Internal cavity is fully shielded, both on pickguard and body cavity + the output jack

Comes with:
- stock gig bag, its lightly padded, craftsman logo, black, 2 straps, 2 compartments, 1 on the top for picks, 1 at the bottom for cable etc
- stock strap, its black polyester?, craftsman logo on 1 side
- the red microfibre cloth in the picture

selling at $180 FIRM / NON NEGOTIABLE

Calculations of cost of parts excluding labour:
Stock guitar: $162
Handwound pickup: $100
Roller String trees: $10
Shielding Tape: $10
Tortoiseshell pickguard: $20
Total : $302

deal at yishun area or at other areas at my convenience
sms/whatsapp me at: nein for sven sven nein tree five too