SOLD WTS: '85 Fender Japan Telecaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

17wil

Hello everyone,

Got a vintage Fender Japan Tele for sale. It's an A series, '56 reissue Tele order made in 1985. All original except two things:

1) Changed the saddles into Hipshot Compensator compensated brass saddles - the original saddles will be included in the sale
2) The YM-30 Pickup selector crapped out, so I had it changed to an original Fender 3-way switch - the YM-30 will be included as well

All in all cosmetic condition is 8~9/10 (usual pickguard wear, several minor dings), and everything functions perfectly. Setup with 10s currently.

Do bear in mind that the neck profile is a '56 type Fat V profile, measuring .935" at the first fret to .987 at the 11th fret. Huge neck but immensely comfortable.

All the original tags and warranty card will be included as well. The guitar will come in an old Fender SKB molded hardcase, which functions as it should. It's a great guitar and plays very well, but doesn't get enough play time to justify me keeping it.

I'm looking to let this one go at $1000, which I think is a steal.

PM/sms/whatsapp me 9 7 8 5 2 1 8 4 for any questions or offers, thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back