WTS 2004 Gibson SG Special

Crawldaddy

Selling a well used 2004 Gibson SG Special in Satin brown mahogany.

Guitar was originally bought 2nd hand from Chicago Music Exchange by previous owner and brought to Singapore. I got it in a trade, and from what he tells me, he tried a grand total of 16 Gibson SGs and he chose this guitar. It's light, resonant, and sustains really well.

Everything on the guitar is original from the tuning machines down to the pickups and hardware. Only mods are replacement tone caps inside the electronics cavity.

Aesthetics 7/10 due to worn finish on back of neck, multiple dings, scratches, and dents; call it "relic-ed" but the wear and tear looks genuine, so most definitely NOT for fussy buyers! It's a players' guitar and sounds like one too. It has certainly seen it's fair share of dive bars and big stages.

Neck is straight, fret life is amazing: might have had a re-fret at some point as there is literally zero fret wear. Recently strung with 10s and set up for rock/blues. No neck dive by the way, and guitar has been cleaned, so none of that old guitar grime.

Only selling as I have far too many guitars (I have 10... Gee-wiz!) Sound-wise, this is more of a modern/alternative rock guitar and I am leaning primarily blues/jazz/pop, as well as currently operating in Fender Strat mode as well.

$750 FIRM, without case or gig bag, please bring your own. Strictly no trades.

Pictures upon request at 9-eight-5-six-0-four-1-three

Last edited:
Back