WTS 1990s Fender Hot Rod Deluxe USA hot-rodded even more!

Crawldaddy

Selling a rare and incredible-sounding 1990s Fender Hot Rod deluxe combo, made in USA. Item comes with Fromel mods to tighten up the bass, and has speaker upgraded to an Eminence Tonkerlite, which is a neodymium speaker that is exceptionally efficient (loud AF) and brings out every single nuance in your playing.

Clean sound is very 3-dimensional, and is a great crossover between blackface shimmer and tweed thumpiness; quite possibly the best pedal platform you will hear from a 1X12 combo. Overdrive channel is musical and far more usable compared to a stock HRDx, you can get plenty of classic rock tones out of this second channel.

Aesthetic condition is 8/10, some dust and control panel is pretty rusted up, but the amp works 100%, no issues whatsoever. I also sent it in for Goose to upgrade the input jacks and touch up the cabling from the circuit board to the spring reverb tank, which is often a weak link for these amps. No rattling, and power tubes have been upgraded to TADs, and will last you for many years of joy to come.

Selling as I am looking to clear some space and save up for a guitar of my dreams.

Asking $1200, negotiable. No lowballers please.

Back