WTB: Any fixed bridge 7 string guitar

CloudDevelic

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a fixed bridge 7 string guitar (be it Ibanez, Schecter, LTD, Agile or other brands), preferably with a configuration of HH. Active or passive pickups doesn't matters too, but will be great if it is loaded with Bare Knuckles.

Please hit me up at 98217574 if you have any 7 string guitars that you wish to sell.

Thank you and have a great week ahead! :D

Regards,
CloudDevelic

Hmm.... I have a RG7621 w/ Painkillers that might interest you. 1999 Fujigen, neck does not have the skunk stripe that was introduced later. Custom refinish using the same paint as the 2010 Chevy Camaro, great frets, controls changed to 1 Vol and a 3 way switch, special order Hipshot bridge. I'm not really looking to sell it but might move for the right offer. What price point are you looking at? Comes with OHSC. Probably the best 7 string I have played.

Hi! I'm looking for around $600-900, since I never own a 7 string before. How much are you looking at? And do you happen to accept trades?

Hey man. I value this guitar well above that due to the modifications that make it a great player. If you have some trade ideas, I could be open to that, but it would have to be something that catches my eye. I definitely recommend the RG7xxx line, especially the older ones, as best value for money in a 7 string (although LTD has some good offerings these days). If you haven't checked out sevenstring.org, I highly recommend their forum. Cheers.

I see, well I have a 6 string guitar for sale right now; LTD MH-1000FR. The greatest hook of this guitar to me is the see thru black quilted maple, looks surreal. I have pedals for sale as well, you can check out all of my posts regarding the guitar and pedals through my profile.

Also, many thanks for the offer and recommendations!! :D

Back