Would you do this if you missed your flight?

RyanZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVw7entkxg

HONG KONG (AFP) - - A video of a hysterical passenger screaming at airline staff and writhing on the floor after missing a flight at Hong Kong airport has become a YouTube hit.

b

By Sunday, the three-minute clip of the furious woman had racked up close to 40,000 hits in three days on the video-sharing site.

Oh dear :(

wah.. airplane tickets these days are damn expensive. she has a "right" to do that. but she should have behaved in a much orderly way because ultimately, she would be at fault for not keeping track of the time.

what is she ranting about ah? i don't understand a single thing.

She seems to be blaming that they didn't allow her to get in even though the flight hadn't taken off yet.The airport staff offered to arrange a flight for her but still, she's inconsolable.

Geez.She reacting in a way that the world is gonna blow up any second.If i was the security guard with a gun.Would have shot her to shut her up.:cool:

Thats just WOW,but perhaps she gotta fly too her destination immediately and things like that?

One youtube comment is quite funny:

Love how her "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhh hh" fades, then starts back up again after takin a breather.

wow, that's what i call making A SCENE

she missed her flight.
it's not the airlines' fault.
it's not the airport staff's problem.

does anyone deserve that shit? why does she have to create a problem for everyone?

like someone commented, in USA she would have been tazer-ed and locked up for questioning. but i think in HK it's probably SOP

OHMYGOD i really pity her husband! the poor old white-haired guy has to lift her up. then he has to suffer sooo much embarassment! awww poor guy. totally ignoring the woman.

hahaha funny woman.

does anybody else see the massive potential entertainment value in subtitling this, a la hitler gets banned from x-box live?

Back