SOLD Wits Audio Technica ATH-M50x mixing headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

adair89

hi selling this Audio Technica ATH-M50x
Best monitoring and mixing headphones so far.
You can see reviews on youtube.
My only regret is not having time to fully utilize this headphone.
Used it only for 2-3weeks to mix a band song after that realised my full time job was affected.
Bought it probably 2-3months ago

Selling this at $180, if u wanna nego we can talk about it but do give me a reasonable one.
Deal is at my place or i can deliver it to your place at additional $10
Text me ,call me at 81808916

Main Features
• Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
• Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
• Detachable cable included
• Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
• Color black

Custom made driver
To reproduce a studio monitor environment within a pair of headphones, Audio-Technica took a radical approach in the creation of the M50x driver, bringing together all the know-how from its long history of hi-end audio excellence. Offering performance identical to the industry-standard M50 it precedes, the M50x provides clear, fatigue-free, high-resolution monitor audio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back