Willing to sell two pedals

Champagne

Hi guys,

I'm letting two pedals go in order to make up for some losses. They are in excellent and working condition.

1) Fulltone OCD- 200 Dollars
Originally bought from Ebenex for about 265 dollars, but I'm letting go at a way cheaper price. The original buy didn't come with a power supply, but it can run using a 9V battery.

2) EHX Holy Grail Plus Reverb- 185 Dollars
Can't remember if this came with a power supply, but I'm willing to add a Visual Sound One Spot for another 20 Dollars.

If interested, feel free PM me at 97911093. I'm able to deal on weekends around the city/vivocity area.

Hi guys,

I'm letting two pedals go in order to make up for some losses. They are in excellent and working condition.

1) Fulltone OCD- 200 Dollars
Originally bought from Ebenex for about 265 dollars, but I'm letting go at a way cheaper price. The original buy didn't come with a power supply, but it can run using a 9V battery.

2) EHX Holy Grail Plus Reverb- 185 Dollars
Can't remember if this came with a power supply, but I'm willing to add a Visual Sound One Spot for another 20 Dollars.

If interested, feel free PM me at 97911093. I'm able to deal on weekends around the city/vivocity area.

Making revisions to the price, Holy Grail Plus going for 165! Comes with its own power supply.
OCD going for 190 dollars, Visual Sound One Spot going for 20 dollars!

Back