Who wants wooden knobs?

edder

Ok normally I won't do this as I really dislike dealing with pesky humans.... :mrgreen:

But just this once for the wood. I've ordered from them before and I find that their quality is pretty decent for the money.

Read the instructions below carefully and reply accordingly, use the format of my order.

1. Look here. http://stores.ebay.com/Exotic-Wood-...W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm

2. Decide what to get and include quantity and page URL and post reply here and I will pm you my POSB account number.

3. Prepayment is necessary thro internet bank transfer into my POSB account. No payment = invalid order.

4. Use conversion rate of USD1 = SGD1.45

5. Once orders are finalised, NO MORE CHANGES.

6. Shipping is a flat rate of USD6 for the whole order. We will split this upon collection.

7. Collection to be at Bukit Gombak MRT after 7pm for weekdays or thro mail(preferred). Just pay a token amount for local postage.

8. Order close: 22st October 2008, 12 midnight aka all payment should be in by this date and time, else your order will be strike off.

9. In any case of delay in shipping from their part, missing items, lost parcel etc it will be beyond my control. I have my orders too and I will be a victim as well.

If you cannot agree to any of the above, DON'T ORDER.
If you don't trust me to facilitate this, DON'T ORDER.
If you expect me to bend over backwards for you(which will never happen), DON'T ORDER.
Life is too short to deal with other people's problems, so don't make your problems mine.

i'm in

hey edder,
i also want. but i'm not sure exactly what type shaft i got according to the instructions on the ebay site i think its 6mm, i just want to know from your experience, am i getting the right knobs for a les paul? les pauls use speed knobs right? and 6mm?

anyways, i think this is right.
4 x http://cgi.ebay.com/EBONY-WOOD-GUIT...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

thats US$30. please tell me i got the right sized knobs and then give me yr acc no and i will make the transfer asap.

heheh i got a swamp ash les paul studio with ebony fretboard that i think will just look super sexy with these knobs...

Back