Who prints CD sleeves?

The-Warlord

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a printer that can print/assemble a CD sleeve for me. I'm looking for those cardboard jacket type sleeves - simple cardboard fold with a print either side, and the opening on top.
I need quite a number printed so doing them myself is a little bit out of the question.

I know most of the printing shops in the shopping centers will print most things, but I'm looking, if possible, for someone who can print the sleeve on the appropriate card and glue em together.

Many thanks

Check out ALL BEST Printing and look for Scott.

They print almost everything with great results and give very good rates. Their office is over at one of the industrial estates in Toh Guan.

actually, alot of companies can do bulk offset / digital printing. can also ask them to score (crease & fold) for you so you can fit it into your jewel cases. try bras basah, alot of printing companies :)

You guys misunderstood :)

I'm not looking for the inlays for a jewel case (they are not printed on cardboard!).
I'm looking for the cardboard jacket, that holds the CD. You ever been to a music festival and got a free CD/promo CD? they often come in a carboard jacket, open at the top. I'm looking to get those made.

vinyl you have you source in msia. there's some shop in jb that alot of bands go to mass prod their vinyls. but i dont have the address haha

Back