white sg epiphone

sgg310whiteedit.jpg
[/img]

AzNjT: SAME! Then i wanted to ask him if he was buying cause hold so long then never pay.. BUT! He asked his friend to hold for him.. Then put undwer the armpit. So duwwan already! Hahaha. Btw, that's a G310 type of SG. Exactly the same shape as the Emily the strange guitar but without the printings... It's sugar white byw.:p

Wahhahahaha!!!!!!!

ya la. where got Such thing man, last year sweelee sames this same stupid guy took 2 guitars,say waiting for his friend~

i bought the guitar in the end..haha

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, U AINT GOT CASH, I HAVE!

hey guys, the G-310 and the g-400 have their tailpieces in different Locations.

The G-310 has it longer than the g400. they're both ugly but whats the difference ?

the G-400 is modelled after the Gibson '61 RI, so body/neck joint is at 22nd fret which makes the bridge deeper into the body.
the G-310 which is bolt-on, has to have that stupid neck deeper into the body, so obviously pushing the bridge closer to the body edge.

i would avoid the G-310 at all costs.
the G-400 is a pretty decent guitar, tho if you can find a Gibson SG faded get that.
the Gibson SG faded is actually only USD150 more than the G-400, guess that explains why its not readily available around here.

i'm getting closer to the guitar, one music store in jakarta phoned me and told me that 'my' g-310 had arrived !!

lucky me...Thanks God, my friend bought for me as a gift he said, while my birthday is still in november...
[/img]
sgepi.jpg

i wanna make friends with ur friend!

den tell him im gassing for a epi gothic V..or maebe the fernandes V-style guitar.

or or..a jackson soloist! :lol:

Back