white guitar

recklessnick

i have an epiphone les paul custom in white. but the color is fading to cream. and its only 6 months old or less. anyone knows how to maintain to color or to have the super-white color back?

maybe he doesnt like it cream?
like me.if i were to get a white guitar,i wouldn't want to to age to cream.

Well,

if its an Epiphone MIC (which it most probably is) then im not surprised...coz the Epiphone guitar factory in China is shit.

Tho my Epi Explorer is MIK, i bought it from sweelee bout 2 years ago..and as you know sweelee doesnt maintain its guitars..

so when i bought my guitar it was already in a pretty bad condition ( i was young and inexperienced and an excited teenage kid, waht you expect me to do :lol: )

yea so now my guitar is in a pretty bad shape..the humbucker wiring is a bit screwed up and sometimes when i change to my bridge pickup no sound comes out...and then theres this greeen moss kinda stuff on my Gold Hardware..its disgusting

lucky i maintained the fretboard in tiptop condition

anyway..bottomline is that you get what you pay for.

tho im not saying that epiphones are bad

cheers

^ The problems you mentioned aren't a huge biggie...just rewire/change whatever's needed.

Anirudh, just change the electronics in your guitar. I'm sure it would be more fun playing it after the change. expensive? heck, its worth every cent.

Epiphone's electronics dont last long. changing them to better pots, toggle switch and output jack would help a whole lot.

Back