WhatLah! Project Presents LOLS2

Thanks bell- .

Guys, I just created a myspace acct for whatlah! but it seems that , its unviewable , Maybe must wait 24 hr. See how tomorow.

Once the myspace is all ok, do add aitte?

MySpace.com - WhatLah! Project - All - Indie / Sintonías de programas / Acusmática/Cintas de cassette - www.myspace.com/whatlahproject

And during the month of June, I plead you guys out there to be part of the crew and help pass the words around. Flyers / Posters / Stickers will be out.

Do send me your particulars at raman@whatlahproject.com to make our job easier to contact and liase on where/when to meet etc. :)

Alternative , the logos are out. If you need it, you can ask from me. Put it on your DP on msn , Primary photos on Friendster/Myspace.

Each single efforts counts!

Once again, SUPPORT THE LOCAL SCENE. WE ARE GROWING.

its freakin tomorrow! OH MY GOD!!! *scrambles to get the tracklist ready*

oh oh, oligarchy will be selling their 4-track EPs tomorrow! it's freakin $3 and its a steal, at least i think.

shameless self-advertising. :p

Hey guys,

I know its super last minute, but,

We are in need of photographers, those who are free today and can shoot,

do sms/call me 8120 9510

gig starts at 6pm to 9pm. anyone?

Thanks

Thanks everyone who came down. Theres some upset behind the scene before the show. But thats part and parcel of gig making. :)

Anyways, LOLS 1 and 2 are done.

We are moving on to try some other things. So we take GIG making a rest for now. :)

If you guys noticed, im a one man show yesterday, except the good people of MG are helping me with the set ups and sounds. Thanks bro.

We are looking for more people to be part of the team, the core team.

The website will be up next week. So do check it out. Will update again.

Do add our myspace , MySpace.com - WhatLah! Project - All - Indie - www.myspace.com/whatlahproject :)

Once again, thanks to the bands / audiences / supporters / helpers / huggers / motivator / terminator / alligator /

and also. UPDATES! SOON! We wanna make something out of these.

OK cheers.

Raman
whatlahproject.com

Back