What would you do IF IRON MAIDEN will be performing in Singapore

gilarock

It's taking too long for them to perform in Singapore....

IRON MAIDEN.
Damn, its been taking too long for them to perform in Singapore, i hope they will perform in S'pore by this year or next year, n promoters if you're reading this, i'll tell you if indeed one day they come to s'pore, the tix would be sold out 'cos there's thousands or millions of Iron Maiden fans here!!!!! n Stop bringing in pop bands, we need more ROCK N METAL BANDS!!!!
http://www.ironmaiden.com/
Iron Maiden will be performing in India on 15th Feb, WTF!!!! N i see they r not performing from 16 to 19, maybe they r performing in SEA or maybe not, haizzzz....

Last edited:
I was told a long time ago that they were coming in February, but once it became January I figured it was too late for it to materialize (considering the time needed for ticket sales, publicity materials, etc.)

What to do when Iron Maiden is coming? Dude its like asking what to do if your partner is horny!!

Irom Maiden ftw!

heh, talk so much also no use. Wait till they come first.

Lets talk about local bands for the time being. At least the bands are local, they can hear us, we can see them.

i

I would tear my own lovelovelovelovelovelovelove head off in excitement...

UP THE IRONS!!!!!! Get your asses over here!

aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh

haha cos maybe maybe the turnout here won't be anywhere near rock in rio?

UP THE IRONS! ALL THE WAY!!!

im gonna scramble for front row tix if they have thise special allocated slots.if they dont ill jus camp there 3 days bofroe the gig to be at the front.well for the moment there are good maiden influenced bands to check out so datll suffice for nw i guess? up the frigging irons.

The only iron most of us are going to see any time soon is the one we use to smooth the creases from our shirts

paisei....sidetrack abit. gilarock u misquoted rorschach, thats just a condensed version for the movie trailer pls get the book its really worth it :D:D

Back