What do we need?

The-Warlord

Hello folks,
I am doing a school project on a problem solving excersise. We have to find a problem (obviously fairly minor!) that people encounter in their daily lives, find and make a solution ( a product) to rectify that problem. IE, a doorstop. We actually have to make it, so obvioulsy it has to be fairly simple! Thing is, I have no idea what to do, and so I now turn to you - what do you enouncter in your workplace, at home, in the kitchen, etc that makes you say "I wish i had..." or something similar? I need some ideas!
Thanks very much!

I wish I had a computer that can solve a problem solving exercise, given inputs (people encounter in their daily lives, minor, simple).

Oh wait, that's what you're having a problem with. Hmm.

I wish I had an 100,000 watt amp that can't be heard outside my room so that my parents wouldn't nag at me all day long.

i wish i had coasters made of porous materials so that my cold drinks won't make a mess. and it also has to retain it's hardness XD

chester277 said:
i wish i had coasters made of porous materials so that my cold drinks won't make a mess. and it also has to retain it's hardness XD
Good idea...thanks for the one serious answer!

Any other ideas?

to topicsetter: isnt this the innovation crap?

i did it in 2004. complete waste of time...

just do something that all homeowners can use.

easy to make

helpful in 1 way or another

and cheap

perfect product

Santa said:
to topicsetter: isnt this the innovation crap?

i did it in 2004. complete waste of time...

just do something that all homeowners can use.

easy to make

helpful in 1 way or another

and cheap

perfect product
right but whaaaat :)
I jsut cant think of anything! Im usually very creative! And synical!

A motorcycle helmet that plays your fav tunes. An mp3 helmet if you must put a name to it.

Though i think it's against safety violations. Care to clarify...?

i wish i have a magic wallet that always produce a thousand dollars everytime i open it,.....heheheheheheh,.....

cheyen said:
i wish i have a magic wallet that always produce a thousand dollars everytime i open it,.....heheheheheheh,.....

if tt could be done..den it wud prolly be very expensive and only the rich cud afford it..

heh..so the rich juz gets richer. :lol:

kid_slacker said:
cheyen said:

if tt could be done..den it wud prolly be very expensive and only the rich cud afford it..

heh..so the rich juz gets richer. :lol:

So the poor would have to save up to become rich...easy!

Back