VPOST

seekz

Hi, Question...

How long does it take for Vpost to process your shipment?

cos I order something from ebay and from the USPS tracking, I've already track that my item has been delivered to my vpostUSA address almost 3days ago, and my item still doesn't appear on my vpost account when I log in?

How long does it take usually?
Can any one provide feedback from their past vpost experience? cos this is my first time using...

check again on Monday evenings.. i notice that they usually update the "Items shipped to Vpost Account" section in the afternoons to late evenings..

If it still doesn't reflect in your account by Monday, then maybe you should email Vpost about the matter and include the USPS tracking no. as proof that the item is there liao. Got a few times i did that and they usually check on it.. but nowadays it seems like they getting slower and slower in terms of reply to requests.

Ya you need a copy of the invoice sent to them - easiest by email (just printscreen your ebay invoice).

After processing, be prepared to just sit and wait. My experience is your item will be "in process" like forever and suddenly the postman will pop up at your place.

my processing went quite well for my recent shipments. processed invoices and matched with parcel, paid and ready to ship within a maximum of 1 to 1.5 weeks.

btw give a day or two and it should show up. they prob need time to match the parcels to your invoice.

same here. USPS tracked it and item was delivered on the 29 April. Till now item still have not appeared on my vpost account. I guessed it's because they don't open on saturday, sunday and public holiday.

What if I don't have an invoice? Because I'm not buying from a "dealer" dealer... its just buying guitar parts from this guy in the US...

just send vpostUSA an email, include your tracking number and your queries. one of my transactions didnt have an invoice too, i emailed to inform them and they settled their side of the paperwork and just billed me the relevant amount.

they WILL answer you, even though it may take a coupla days. i've used vpost a few times now, the speed of service can be rather inconsistent but at least the items all got here. thats what matters :)

seekz said:
What if I don't have an invoice? Because I'm not buying from a "dealer" dealer... its just buying guitar parts from this guy in the US...

another way is to just type out your own invoice in microsoft word format.. include merchant name, item name, quantity and total cost of items..
then email the word format to Vpost can liao.. always works for me :D

dont forget that they are one day behind us in time. btw remember to state what the item actually is (eg guitar electronic parts, music cd, heroin, smack k) so that they wont have to re-confirm with you again adding on to the processing time

Back