Vocalist / Backup vocal

Vokalist

I’m a male vocal singing with a lady pianist. We harmonize each other. We are looking for a vocalist to join us. He / she should be able to sing main melody, vocal backup and harmonize. We do unplug Mandopop, Cantopop, English songs - mainly songs suitable for the piano.

I’m a male vocal singing with a lady pianist. We harmonize each other. We are looking for a vocalist to join us. He / she should be able to sing main melody, vocal backup and harmonize. We do unplug Mandopop, Cantopop, English songs - mainly songs suitable for the piano.

Hi There! Hope you are having a good day. I would like to present my candidature for this posting. I am a male vocalist, with a preference to sing pop, piano and blues. However i can't sing anything non english. Hope to talk to you soon! :)

Dear sir/mdm, I hope to be the guy who can sing with you. Maybe we can video chat and do a few numbers to determine my suitability. I can do songs suitable for the piano. Ive sang solo in a church choir and was a wedding singer for a friends' wedding. But i can't read musical scores and am willing to learn. What i hope to have is a good enough voice to you both to sing mandopop, cantopop and english songs. if i am close to your criteria, can we maybe do a WhatsApp video chat and we see how we can take it from there? Thank you for taking the time to read this. All the best.

Hi; i am interested. Im somewhere bass to tenor, can do english pop chinese pop as long as i can remember the song lyrics and feels.

Back