Trumpet Player wanted for 8 Piece Funk and Soul

lettherebefolk

I am looking for a Trumpet player to make up the brass section alongside Trombone and Sax to complete an 8 piece Funk/Soul Band looking to hit corporate and more cafe style, not pubs. We will be doing all the soul classics, as well as funk and more festival type of music such as Cat Empire. If you like Funk, Soul, Lounge I would love to hear from you. The act will be doing corporate shows so wearing smart clothes. Aiming for a March rehearsing and late Q 3 launch, plenty of contacts and gigs will be decent, more festival style for outdoors. Must be willing to rehearse, learn music, be easy going and enjoy music first and foremost over just looking for a paid gig. Band is Sax, trombone, trumpet, drums, bass and vocals and now searching for a keyboard and guitar player.. Setlist here, more or less.. I am not interested in hearing from pay to play musos thanks, you have to be in it to rehearse like everyone else. With covid making gigs a no go for much of this year we can use the time to get a big band sound locked in, less distraction.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4G...Rn2UoVDpBUlB3A

Age not an issue, good attitude, good musicianship and if you can sing BONUS !!!

Hello! This is Chris, I am a guitarist who loves funk, soul, R&B music. Heavily influenced by Vulfpeck, Earth, Wind & Fire, Stevie Wonder, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Tomo Fujita and Cory Wong. I do some rock, blues and jazz stuff as well. Contact me via +65 9119 9435 if you guys are still looking for a guitarist. I would love to jam and play in a big band, that sounds pretty fun to me! I can play both lead and rhythm guitar.

You can also check out my stuff on Instagram as well @guitaristchen
Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!

Latest posts

Back