Travelling To Japan any Gear Which is Better Or Reccommend to Purchase.

rock-fied

Hey all,

I'll be traveling to Osaka in September. Was wondering any of you guys have any idea what are the good deals for gear to get there other than guitars of course, what about pedals and stuff. Was thinking to get some gear while i'm there, maybe for cheaper or only Japan that carries it. Thanks for all you kind replies!

The famous 'guitar street' would be at Ochanomizu, but that's more around tokyo area. heaps of guitar shops there!! Imagine Swee Lee Sims Drive, but a whole street full of them

The famous 'guitar street' would be at Ochanomizu, but that's more around tokyo area. heaps of guitar shops there!! Imagine Swee Lee Sims Drive, but a whole street full of them

Yeap, I just came back from Tokyo. Ochanomizu didn't really appeal to me, a lot of new stuff there, pretty generic. But if you wanna see more interesting gear, head over to the Ishibashi branch at Shibuya, they have more 2nd hand stuff there and some of them are going for cheap. Bought a MIJ DS-1 for only $80. But generally, some of their things there can be quite expensive as well, so do the math before you buy anything.

Yeap, I just came back from Tokyo. Ochanomizu didn't really appeal to me, a lot of new stuff there, pretty generic. But if you wanna see more interesting gear, head over to the Ishibashi branch at Shibuya, they have more 2nd hand stuff there and some of them are going for cheap. Bought a MIJ DS-1 for only $80. But generally, some of their things there can be quite expensive as well, so do the math before you buy anything.

no Ibanez rocketrolls there eh?

Back