Top 5 modern rock bands

teleplayer

Since there's a thread for classic rock, let there be a thread for modern rock!

Here I go:
1)Avenged Sevenfold
2)Seventh day slumber
3)Switchfoot
4)Good charlotte
5)(Cant think of any)

It's hard for me to define modern rock band these days...

I'll go with this list.

In no particular order:

Alter Bridge
Black Stone Cherry
12 Stones
Seether
Breaking Benjamin

Since there's a thread for classic rock, let there be a thread for modern rock!

Here I go:
1)Avenged Sevenfold
2)Seventh day slumber
3)Switchfoot
4)Good charlotte
5)(Cant think of any)

Here I was about to think that Switchfoot deserved to but would never make it onto this thread, when lo and behold, there they are at 3rd spot! :D. One of my favorite band ever. Here's my personal list.

1. U2( The only reason i didn't post this band in the classic rock thread is because they proved to me they're still FAR from being past it. Their new album is about 20 years ahead of any other band in the industry.)

2. Kings Of Leon

3. Switchfoot.

4. Red Hot Chili Peppers

5. The Killers

what happened to korn papa roach LIMP BIZKIT staind etc etc?

4 years down the road you're gonna look back at the retarded bands you thought were god and regret

me not a fan of modern rock :(

but here goes:

1. the darkness
2. maroon 5

and erm i guess thats abt it. i'm not even a big fan of maroon 5. i just think they're good.

me not a fan of modern rock :(

but here goes:

1. the darkness
2. maroon 5

and erm i guess thats abt it. i'm not even a big fan of maroon 5. i just think they're good.

Haven't The Darkness disbanded? I loved them when they were around too, but Justin Hawkins got too caught up with the sex and drugs and not enough with the rock n roll...

Haven't The Darkness disbanded? I loved them when they were around too, but Justin Hawkins got too caught up with the sex and drugs and not enough with the rock n roll...

yup they have. but doesnt mean i cant put them as my #1. :)

the justins solos are amazing. they really are. imo he's a bloody underrated lead guitarist.

i have every single song by the darkness. haha. and they are probably the only band (not even my favourite band led zep) i can safely say, i enjoy every single song they have.

No particular order:

Alter Bridge
Breaking Benjamin
A7X
3 Doors Down
Velvet Revolver
Nickelback
LP

Oops that's 7...

Back