Today on Carohell: frazal from Carosell

Jon Tan

Hi, first post to show bad sellers on this forum. I hope its the last.

Long story short:
1. I make a deal with carosell seller "frazal" to buy his L5T amp. Agreed that I would meet him tonight.
2. Later in the evening, I make a phonecall asking him whether I can head over to his place. He says yes so I get my guitar and get into the car.
3. Once I've left the neighbourhood, he calls me several times to postpone and cancel tonight's appointment. Im very polite about it and agree to postpone till tmr even though I was already on the road.
4. Once home, I try to fix up tmr, but specify that I will be late due to other commitments. He still says ok.
5. Its only when I try to arrange an alternative meet after the weekend that he tells me, actually he has a buyer tmr.

Think alot of you have dealt with me either on soft.sg or using carosell and you know me to be quite reasonable and very accommodating. But this is too much, hence the post. Here are the SShots. Do what you will with the information. Honestly extremely angry and dissapointed by this kind of behavior but oh well, thats carohell for you.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 500
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 495
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 498
Hi, first post to show bad sellers on this forum. I hope its the last.

Long story short:
1. I make a deal with carosell seller "frazal" to buy his L5T amp. Agreed that I would meet him tonight.
2. Later in the evening, I make a phonecall asking him whether I can head over to his place. He says yes so I get my guitar and get into the car.
3. Once I've left the neighbourhood, he calls me several times to postpone and cancel tonight's appointment. Im very polite about it and agree to postpone till tmr even though I was already on the road.
4. Once home, I try to fix up tmr, but specify that I will be late due to other commitments. He still says ok.
5. Its only when I try to arrange an alternative meet after the weekend that he tells me, actually he has a buyer tmr.

Think alot of you have dealt with me either on soft.sg or using carosell and you know me to be quite reasonable and very accommodating. But this is too much, hence the post. Here are the SShots. Do what you will with the information. Honestly extremely angry and dissapointed by this kind of behavior but oh well, thats carohell for you.

Did you make an offer and was it accepted? Also, it is not like a store concept. Perhaps he changed his mind. Or perhaps he got a better offer. Of course, waiting till you get in the car is being a real dick in this guy's case.

Didn't use the carosell offer and accept feature this time. Just quoted the price and he said Ok. You're right, perhaps he got a better offer. He called me soon after my call but by then I had already left. Also, in view of me going to see the amp tonight, I had made several arrangements around this. The main thing is that he just put in another buyer even though we had agreed to postpone till tmr.

Back